This hotel was a nice place to stay, we had gone to Door County the last weekend in September 2011 and had found out they had a massive storm up on the peninsula, 12,000 without power. All the hotels were filing up fast, but we had reservations. I explained to them my wife had foot surgery and wasn't able to do stairs. They gave us the very first room off the lobby, 2 Queen beds, frig, microwave, table and 2 chairs. We didn't spend much time in the room as we were out sightseeing most of the weekend. The hotel has a large breakfast (continental) area, off the lobby, a indoor pool and hot tub. They also have a tv and sitting area in the lobby for guests to watch, brochures off all the things to do and see up and down the peninsula. We would definately stay there again. The cost was only 94.00 a night with the AARP discount.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN Maritime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Maritime Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Best Western Sturgeon Bay
- Sturgeon Bay Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Maritime Inn Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County