My wife and I stayed there. The decor was cool, some sort of art deco, some mid-century modern stuff. Modern bath fixtures. You can tell they poured a lot of work into this effort. The tile bathroom floors and walls were just like the lav's in my elementary school, which would have been similar vintage to this, so I just loved it.
Comfortable bed and HUGE pillows.
I read another review where the reviewer was wondering if the desk personnel could have helped them bring in their gear, and believe it or not the nice lady working the desk did just that, although I declined.
There are a few things that are left to do, although I am very detail-oriented; things like rusty door hinges on the bathrooms for example, but nothing really major. I commend their efforts and would definitely recommend this place to anyone!
Desk help was spot-on with her dinner recommendations as well, and very easy walk to nearby dining spots.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Music Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Holiday Music Hotel
- Holiday Music Motel Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's first motel has been lovingly restored. Clean, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff, great amenities, low rates, and an unbeatable location. We host live music weekly all year round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Music Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.