Really enjoyed our stay. Very nice view from the 3rd floor room. The sunset is amazing We really surprised when we first saw it. The room was very clean and roomy. We liked having the 24 hour coffee bar available in the lobby. Lots to see and do in Door County. Visited Peninsula State Park in Fish Creek. Seeing the Eagle Bluff Light house and Eagle Tower is a must. The tour guide at the lighthouse was excellent giving the history of the house. Tower is 75 feet above the ground and 225 feet above the bay. Absolutely amazing views. The Mill is great supper club to have dinner. 15 drive north on Route 43.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort is located less than five miles north of the heart of Wisconsin's Sturgeon Bay on scenic Bay Shore Drive. All of our 38 suites have a breathtaking view making it a favorite vacation spot of guests coming to enjoy the splendor of Door County. Westwood Shores has a wide variety of year 'round activities including: heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, shore-front picnic areas, complimentary paddle boats (in season), wireless high speed wireless and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County