We booked the 2 bedroom suite for the weekend of Door County fall 50 (50 mile relay run). The front desk was very friendly and helpful. Every room has a view of the bay. We had a nice kitchen, fireplace and living room space. We slept in the master and the bed was very comfortable. Each unit is individually owned so I assume the furniture is the owners as well. We had a jacuzzi but never had time to use it. We also had a balcony but not time to use it either. They had coffee in the lobby, which was tasty and nice to have at 5 am. There was also a lot of parking. I definitely want to go back during the summer, when we have more time to spend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort is located less than five miles north of the heart of Wisconsin's Sturgeon Bay on scenic Bay Shore Drive. All of our 38 suites have a breathtaking view making it a favorite vacation spot of guests coming to enjoy the splendor of Door County. Westwood Shores has a wide variety of year 'round activities including: heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, shore-front picnic areas, complimentary paddle boats (in season), wireless high speed wireless and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County