Excellent hotel staff, clean, quiet resort with spectacular view of Sturgeon Bay. Exercise room great shape; 2 pools and 1 jacuzzi with sauna. Resort well maintained. (Our best dining was out of Sturgeon Bay in the smaller towns; i.e. White Gull Inn B&B fish boil). Condos are spacious, ours was well decorated (much better than had anticipated); enjoyed the porch (similar to a Hawaiian Lanai).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort is located less than five miles north of the heart of Wisconsin's Sturgeon Bay on scenic Bay Shore Drive. All of our 38 suites have a breathtaking view making it a favorite vacation spot of guests coming to enjoy the splendor of Door County. Westwood Shores has a wide variety of year 'round activities including: heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, shore-front picnic areas, complimentary paddle boats (in season), wireless high speed wireless and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County