“One of my favorite places!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Door County Coffee and Tea Co.

Door County Coffee and Tea Co.
5773 Highway 42, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
920-743-8930
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 78 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Bakeries, Healthy
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“One of my favorite places!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I love stopping here! Their food is delicious. I love their soup and bread. I've had tasty wraps and delicious desserts, too. Their bakery is always tasty. Of course their coffee is the best! I love to look around their retail store, too. They have great kitchen items, gifts, home decor and tons of flavors of coffee and tea to take home. If it is nice out, there are some nice tables to dine at outside. Otherwise, a cozy table in the dining area hits the spot, too.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DCCoffee, _ at Door County Coffee and Tea Co., responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share such kind feedback about your experience here at Door County Coffee and Tea Co. We are thrilled to hear that you have had an all around good time each and every time you have visited. We are lucky that there is so much to enjoy here, but just like you, our favorite is the coffee! See you again soon!!

Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our family went for early breakfast to celebrate our anniversary. The service was the best we've had all winter. Thanks Andrew. He is an awesome barista too-I know from other visits. I ordered baked Amish oatmeal with apples and cherries-delish. Son liked his too. Hubby had baked egg with the Mexican topping,reportedly thumbs up. It took a little time for the food but the home accessories are pleasant to look at and the atmosphere brings along conversation. Our food was a good value and very filling. Baked goods- above average quality and selection- are sold-very tempting. At the attached store I bought a tea steeper "to go" cup which was pricey but I hope as functional as it looks to be. The coffee selection includes decafes and a variety of teas and other related objects like tea sets. This area of the store is not the best for little ones to be alone. There are Door County themed ice cream toppings, crudites, scone mixes, relishes too. Highly recommended-only reason I don't come here more often is the crowd!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DCCoffee, _ at Door County Coffee and Tea Co., responded to this review, April 30, 2013
WOW! Thank you for the detailed and fantastic write-up about your time here at the Door County Coffee Cafe! You sure seem to make the most of your visits with a little shopping, a great coffee and a homemade meal. This is exactly the experience that we hope all who walk through our doors will enjoy. AWESOME!
“Great coffee and comfortable atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is a regular stop any time I'm in Door County.
The coffee is great; I order online when I'm not in Door County.
The staff is very helpful and friendly.
I highly recommend a stop.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DCCoffee, VP at Door County Coffee and Tea Co., responded to this review, April 21, 2013
MK66NJ70WI:
Thank you!! We truly appreciate you for stopping by when in the county and ordering online! Oh, and of course recommending us! Your comments mean a great deal to us and we are ever thankful! Coffee cheers!
“Must Stop for Coffee and Free WiFi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Just an excellent place to get your favorite coffee beverage, no Starbucks in Door Country. When were in DC we come every morning for coffee and to check email. To all the SOBs tilting in their cars in the parking lot using the WiFi, buy something and support the nice people who own this business.

Great lunches and baked goods. The pumpkin roll - Omy!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DCCoffee, VP at Door County Coffee and Tea Co., responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Michael A:
Thank you very much for your review! I am glad we could take care of your ‘coffee fix!’ each morning and give you a place where you can relax and check your e-mail! And – we agree – we also love our lunches and baked goods! Thanks! We hope to see you again soon!
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
“A must stop in Door County!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Love their lattes! I don't even have to ask,
my husband knows not continue the ride into northern Door County without stopping at Door County Coffee to treat his wife to a perfect latte they serve, what a treat!
They also serve delicious light lunches and yummy sweets.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
DCCoffee, VP at Door County Coffee and Tea Co., responded to this review, March 18, 2013
SoniaorJohn:
Thank you for making us one of your stops as you visit Door County!! We truly appreciate it! And - we promise to keep making great latte's for you! :) I will let our awesome barista's know you enjoyed the drinks and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip! Hurry back!