We arrived to the hotel on a Wednesday night about 8pm, I had reserved one of the King Suites with Jacuzzi tub. The employee behind the counter was not friendly at all. There was no greeting other than "Name?". I do not recall the employee even making eye contact with me.
The room was very nice and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was average. You could easily fit several people in the room as the bedroom is actually separate from the room with the sleeper sofa and the tv. The weather was too warm to use the fireplace in the room, but the tub was definitely put to use.
Upon checkout the next morning, I was again not greeted or even told to have a nice day. I can say that the only employee who generally seemed to enjoy being at work was the lady doing the breakfast. She was very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay Hotel
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Sturgeon Bay
- Americinn Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Americinn Sturgeon Bay
- AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay WI - Door County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Sturgeon Bay welcomes you to Door County. We are conveniently located at the first intersection in Sturgeon Bay, Door County. Enjoy our free Hot, Enhanced Perk Breakfast Buffet every morning. Enjoy new 32" HD LCD televisions while relaxing in your quiet guest rooms, or take a dip in our warm pool & spa. We are now partners with Anytime Fitness to meet the increased demand of our active guests. We look forward to welcoming you to the end of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AmericInn Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.