“Decent food and a friendly staff!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Milton, Wisconsin
“Decent food and a friendly staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

My family stopped here for lunch when we first arrived in Sturgeon Bay. After a 4 hour drive we were ready for some comfort food and drinks!

Kitty O'Reilly's has a great selection of imports on tap. I was very happy to have Harp, although a little disappointed they were out of Strongbow. They do have a happy hour with $2 drink specials and 1/2 price apps, which was nice.

For lunch I had the Kilt Tilter- a delicious spicy chicken wrap. Very filling. My son had the grilled cheese which he loved. My husband had fish and chips along with an appetizer of the Irish (really Scottish) egg. All in all the food was very decent for pub food, although my husband's egg seemed a little overcooked.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our meal and will stop again- hopefully for a Stongbow!!

Plymouth, Minnesota
“Typical pub food but certainly not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Had a chili, cabbage stew and bread pudding at this pub earlier tonight. The service was friendly and prompt, the food was honest and fresh (for sure the stew, that was really good) and the atmosphere was inviting. For sure something to consider if you like home cooked meals and Guiness

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Valders, Wisconsin
“Great time - great servers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Stopped here for first half of Badger game - great servers - made you feel welcome even though we weren't from the area, returned again later and Sunday. Great fun!

Visited March 2014
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Over the top food, service, attention, and music-fabuloso, estupendo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Went here for food, St. Patrick's Day, camaraderie, and green beer...newlyweds(our son and bride), their friends, to 60+ something as in us. Service with smiles. Wonderful and beautiful bartenders, waiters/waitresses. Food to live for to include chile, corned beef deep fried, deef fried Wisconsin cheese, hamburgers as big as a dinner plate, homemade French fries...I could go on forever. Irish folk music, and then, for the younger, dancing crowd (later), anything as in rock, hip/hop, you bop, you/they could want. Guiness, Smithwick (our son's favorite), and Spotted Cow (my husband's preferred ale). Their Bloody Marys are like lunch itself served with pickles, olives, string cheese, pickled mushrooms...have I forgotten something? You must stop here. Plus Buster, the owner, is always there...smiling and greeting. You will love this place.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sturgeon Bay
“watch your money here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

It would have gotten 5 stars but I was cheated out of $10.00 On Packer game night, we ordered 2 $5.00 appetizers. Put down a $20.00 and $5.00 in cash on the table. The server took the $20.00 and brought back a $10.00. The server then started a running tab. When we asked for the tab toward the end of the game, the 2 appetizers were on it. I told the server, Miranda already took the money for the 2 appetizers. She went and asked Miranda and she no she did not take it but wouldlook for the $20.00 maybe it had fallen. I said it didn't fall, here is the $10.00 bill in change. They would not budge. We are not scammers, I know exactly how much we went into the place with. So watch your tabs, try not to run one.

• Visited December 2013