“Haunted Pub Crawl is all-night fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 20 Activities in Sturgeon Bay
Escanaba, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
“Haunted Pub Crawl is all-night fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Combining the thrill of haunted stories with the fun of drinking, the Haunted Pub Crawl was one of the most fun times I have had on vacation. Nick, our driver, set the tone with his long cape and told the stories with much drama and enthusiasm. He handled the group well as we became more inebriated during the night and started "helping" him tell the stories. The pubs chosen were a nice mix that showcased the diversity of the area: a historic waterside resort, a restaurant where Al Capone did a bootleg business, a funky bar with pool tables and a karaoke bar to end the night. We all had so much fun, we went back to the original place and closed it down.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Fantastic Winery Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

As a native Californian who now lives in the Midwest, I had no idea that this Napa of Wisconsin existed. The wines were exquisite - Door County is a real gem. Anyone who enjoys a day of tasting fantastic wines will not be disappointed. The lunch included with the tour was also fantastic.

Door County Trolley created a wonderful experience for me and my wife on the tour. Excellent customer service abounded. It is obvious that Door County Trolley has made an investment hiring quality employees. Our driver Todd had a great arsenal of jokes up his sleeve and had the entire trolley laughing. I highly recommend this tour - my wife and I will definitely be coming back.

Chicago
5 attraction reviews
“Super Fun Ghost Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Highly entertaining tour! Good first impression was the gentleman selling tickets, who was very personable and then remembered us when we returned hours later for the start of the tour. Our guide and driver was a hoot with his costume (complete with a cape), his excitement when telling the tales, and the music he played (creepy organ music throughout the tour and then encouraged a sing-along on the way back to tunes like Ghostbusters and Werewolves of London). The guide at the Noble house was awesome too. Very creepy delivery and kept up the persona throughout the performance. A little girl even ran out of Noble house during his spiel! They take a lot of pride in providing a super fun experience, and we really appreciated it!

McFarland, WI
“Fun Winery Tour!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

My Daughter and I were among 16 people who enjoyed a really fun tour of 4 wineries in Door County on June 26, 2012. I had reserved our seats ahead of time on their website, and was so glad I did! Our Driver, Bruce, was so much fun and had us all having a great time..........of course of few glasses of wine helped too! haha I would really recommend this tour. (They advertise other tours too, some depending on the time of year that you visit.)

Visited June 2012
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
12 attraction reviews
“Wine Tour Rocks! (from an unexperienced wine drinker)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I've only just begun to dabble in the world of wine, not very adventurous . . . and I ended up buying six bottles on the tour! The time taken to explain the ins and outs of wines (composition, bottling, and how best to do a wine tasting - thank you Door Peninsula Winery!) was wonderful. Darrell, the trolley driver, is an excellent host. He gives history -- the cherry trees, Door County, the wineries -- and provides recommendations for drives and meals off the beaten trail but well worth trying.
The three meals offered at Galileo's were more than enough to meet the needs of a variety of eaters. That cherry dessert was WONDERFUL! And those food choices are only offered to people on the tour.
Each winery had a different presentation and were more than willing to let you try an unlimited number of wines, which was a special perk of the tour. If you went on your own you'd be limited to how many different wines you could taste (usually 4-6 wines).
Darrell touches base with everyone, so by the end we were like a little family. It was a great experience! We took it on our third day in Door County, but it would be an EXCELLENT way to start out your stay.

Visited July 2012