“Friday night after work” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 35 Restaurants in Stoughton
Madison, Wisconsin
“Friday night after work”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Popular place to meet up with friends after a long week of work. Pretty good selection of beer. Food is okay but truly just bar food and nothing great....

“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I took my family there after a Basketball tournament because we didn't want fast food. One of my sons was upset because he had wanted to go before when we had but he was unable to. It was pretty busy, but were seated quickly. Both of my boys can be picky eaters at times but had no trouble finding something. My wife and I each chose a different kind of chicken sandwich which was delicious and the sides were plentiful. We had three take home containers when it was all said and done. The service was fast friendly and courteous. Both visits included the owner personally checking on the customers which is a very nice touch. Prices are right in line with the bar / restaurant type places. Highly recommend stopping in if you get a chance!

Stoughton, Wisconsin, United States
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went to Banushis on Christmas Eve and had a great experience. The service was warm and friendly, and the food was great. Beware the large portions. If you're looking for good pub food, this is the place to go I Stoughton.

Visited December 2013