We stayed at the Econo Lodge for a Special Olympics event. The place was packed. We came with a group of five. That being said, check-in time was actually reasonable considering there were lines seemingly stretching out the front door.
We had to walk through the pool area, which was warm and humid, to get to our rooms. I was worried about noise from the pool but it actually wasn't horrible compared to other places I've stayed.
The room was a bit drab and the furnishings dated. There was an odd odor too, maybe lingering smoke from when smoking rooms existed years ago. Everything worked though.
There was a restaurant attached, which we didn't go (we had a lot to do in a short amount of time). A gas station was within walking distance which did come in handy.
I can't see us staying here again as we later visited a different hotel for an associated event conference. That hotel hands-down was cleaner and newer than the Econo Lodge. If you're looking for a place to stay on a tight budget, this may be your place. Our only reason for staying was because the hotel hosted our event. I'd gladly pay the extra money for a better room. We didn't have any problems here but it certainly didn't impress in any way.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Stevens Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites Stevens Point
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Stevens Point Hotel Stevens Point
- Best Western Stevens Point
- Stevens Point Best Western