“The Price is Right” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point

You added Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   159 North Division Street, Stevens Point, WI 54481 (Formerly Stay Inn & Suites Stevens Point)   |
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Stevens Point
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“The Price is Right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

The clerk on duty cheerfully switched me to a first floor room when I showed her my cane (due to recent hip surgery). The guy who appeared to be the owner was also friendly. The room was clean and quiet. I didn't expect much for breakfast at the price I was paying, and I wasn't disappointed. However, it would be nice if they had one non-sugar-coated cereal. The owner indicated that he doesn't control that. If you want a real breakfast walk a couple hundred feet to Perkins. You'll still be spending less than at a hotel with a fancier breakfast. I plan to stay here again next year when I come to Stevens Point to see my granddaughters perform at the end of the American Suzuki Institute summer camp.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
DaysInnStevensPoint, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point, responded to this review, September 5, 2014
Thank you for your kind words! Our staff loves hearing positive reviews from our guests, as it reinforces their passion for their jobs. We are lucky to have a staff that genuinely cares about the property and its guests.

We actually replaced one of the sugary cereals with Raisin Bran, which I feel is a much healthier option than Fruit Loops or Frosted Flakes. Our breakfast has become an ever-expanding feature for our hotel. We have added a new item every few months these past few years, and so far we have had many compliments on what we offer at our price point.

Just as you said, and its surprising how many people don't realize this, but if you spend $90 to stay at a hotel with a pool and hot breakfast, if you don't use the pool you are paying $30 or so extra for a hot breakfast. There is a diner down the street called Olympia Family Restaurant which serves an incredible breakfast for about $6-8 per person, which is far cheaper (but much tastier) than what you pay at a higher-end hotel.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again next year!

Have a great day!

David Bleuer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
La Crosse, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This place wasn't what I excepted when I pulled up BUT the staff and rooms made it a hit with our group. Since there wasn't an elevator, the front desk staff switched a room around for us so the person with the cane could be on the first floor. All the kids sports teams were on the other end of the building so our end was very quiet. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. You can tell that the staff care and are constantly striving to please.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
DaysInnStevensPoint, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
We try our hardest to make sure our guests get the service they expect, and more! I'm happy to see that your experience lives up to what we expect of our staff. We are lucky enough to have a wonderful group of individuals that care about the property. It is always a pleasure knowing that the personal connection we have with this place can be felt by the guests.

I hope we can offer the same, or better, experience for you on your next visit.

Have a great Summer!

David Bleuer

Been to Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point

Address: 159 North Division Street, Stevens Point, WI 54481 (Formerly Stay Inn & Suites Stevens Point)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Stevens Point
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Stevens Point
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point 2*
Located in Stevens Point, WI off of Business Hwy 51 just 12 miles from the Central Wisconsin Airport and only 1 mile from the University of Wisconsin, Sentry Insurance, Saint Michaels Hospital, Rice Medical Center, and Ministry Medical Center. The Stay Inn and Suites Stevens Point is under new management and has had many new renovations. Stop in, put up your feet and enjoy free continental breakfast and high speed internet. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Stay Hotel Stevens Point

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.