“Business trip” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point

You added Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   159 North Division Street, Stevens Point, WI 54481 (Formerly Stay Inn & Suites Stevens Point)   |
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Stevens Point
Stevens Point
“Business trip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I originally had booked a room through Hotels.com for one night 3/19-3/20. My trip was adjusted to require another night due coming in a day early. I called Days Inn and was set to check in on 3/18 and check out 3/20. My stay was very quiet and comfortable. My room was clean and well taken care of. I checked out on 3/20. The employee was unable to find me in the system initially and had to search for my name.He found out that I was never moved from my original room assignment when I added a second night. I took part in the breakfast offered to customers. I found the offerings to be minimal. It would have been nice to see more hot options and some protein. The majority of the food offered was carbohydrates and cold.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnStevensPoint, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
I'm happy to report that since this review we have expanded our breakfast offerings. We had been planning to do so for a while, but the timing and planning took longer than expected. We kept hearing the same sort of complaints with regard to the breakfast, so now we have added hard-boiled eggs and yogurt to the other offerings.

Also, we are in the process of getting a new hot oatmeal dispenser with a fixings station of raisins, nuts, etc. So far the guests have been pleased with the changes!

I hope you will come back and give the new options a try and let us know what you think!

General Manager - Stevens Point

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We were especially happy to see that the Days Inn had a complementary breakfast! Our room was very clean and well worth the price.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We appreciate your review of our property. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the continental breakfast. I am pleased to announce that we actually added even more options to the breakfast just this past weekend. We now serve hard-boiled eggs and yogurt in addition to the waffles, cereals, oatmeal, pastries, toast, coffee, and juice!

We hope you will come back and let us know what you think of the expanded options!

Days Inn & Suites - Stevens Point
Algonquin, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Fantastic choice for convenient, no-frills 2-stars.

I chose to stay in Stevens Point since all hotels around Wausau by Granite Peak Ski Mountain were all booked for Presidents Day Weekend.

GREAT CHOICE when combined with Priceline reservation guarantee! You simply cannot beat the value for the 2-star price paid.

Clean, safe and warm room includes continental+ breakfast... Great value for solos, couples or families.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
DaysInnStevensPoint, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am please to hear that your stay exceeded your expectations! We strive to be a 2-star price with 5-star service. IT is always encouraging to hear that we hit the mark!

Thank you and have a great day!

David Bleuer

Been to Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point

Address: 159 North Division Street, Stevens Point, WI 54481 (Formerly Stay Inn & Suites Stevens Point)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Stevens Point
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Stevens Point
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point 2*
Located in Stevens Point, WI off of Business Hwy 51 just 12 miles from the Central Wisconsin Airport and only 1 mile from the University of Wisconsin, Sentry Insurance, Saint Michaels Hospital, Rice Medical Center, and Ministry Medical Center. The Stay Inn and Suites Stevens Point is under new management and has had many new renovations. Stop in, put up your feet and enjoy free continental breakfast and high speed internet. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Stay Hotel Stevens Point

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Stevens Point, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.