“Very good” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 99 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Grill, Family Fare
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hilltop Pub & Grill is a unique restaurant in Stevens Point, WI. We have a wide variety of food choices from burgers and fish frys to salads, steaks & wraps. A great atmosphere, with 6 HDTV's and 20 tap beers in our front "keg room" and a nice casual dining room in back. We can accommodate the business lunch meeting as well as a family or team in town for a sporting event. You can also enjoy our outdoor decks when the weather is nice.
Greenville, Wisconsin
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

While passing through Stevens Point we stopped at the Hilltop due to the suggestions of others hear at Tripadvisor. And we weren't let down. I ordered the Perch, my wife and daughter had some kind of BBQ sandwich, and my son had the Chicken Nuggets. To start, my perch was quite good and so was the potato salad I had with it. The females enjoyed their BBQ, and the Brew Fries. And my son nuggets looked like cut chicken breast that was hand breaded. I tried it and thought it was quite good. The service was excellent. And the food came out really fast. We'll be eating here every time we are in the are for sure.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Wisconsin
“Good Food Good Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This has been a local icon for many years. Great crowd here all the time whether it is clubbing on weekend nights or afternoon meals with the family.

Visited July 2012
Middleton
“Good roadhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Excellent spaghetti and meatballs special. Friendly service. Great price. I'll do this again. This could be a regular stop for me.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee
“Loved the Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Needed something other than fast food while on the way "Up North". What a great place! Friendly knowledgable wait staff, the food was great, the service was fast and the prices were in line with what I pay for in Milwaukee. We have made The Hilltop our place to stop and relax before traveling on. I have also recommended it to a couple of friends who also travel to the North Woods for the summer and they love it too. Food has never disappointed us. I would love to try the Firday night fish fry, bet it's good.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Racine
“Good Bar Fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I've been here a number of times and have never been disappointed. If you're coming here for an elegant five star dinner, turn around. If you're coming for a good burger, pleasant wait staff and fast service, you've come to the right place. I've had the chicken sandwiches, burgers and various plates here. I've never had anything I disliked. Give it a try

Visited August 2012