I stay in a lot of this chain's hotels and this is one of the lesser efforts (not to mention that I think my credit card info might have been stolen here -- so watch out). Large rooms but kind of old fashioned and time-worn. Pool is not well ventilated and makes the lobby area smell of chlorine. Adequate breakfast area. Pet friendly. Reasonably priced. Despite its faults, I would still stay here again because I like what this chain offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the fresh baked cookies at the front desk to the cozy lobby fireplace, you'll feel right at home at Country Inn & Suites in Stevens Point. You'll love our spacious, comfortable guest rooms and our new 50 person meeting room is great for business meetings or social gatherings. Be Our Guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Carlson, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Stevens Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Stevens Point Hotel Stevens Point
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Stevens Point
- Country Inn Stevens Point
- Stevens Point Country Inn