Our stay at the Stevens Point Fairfield Inn & Suites from July 28th – 29th was perfect from the moment we walked in the front door to our departure. We were greeted by the young lady at the front desk (I am sorry I do not remember her name) with a big smile and a welcome hello. Our check in was quick and we were offered a courtesy bottle of water for being a rewards member. We had a nice room and had a welcome note from Management. There was also a note from Marlene (housekeeping) welcoming us as well. We got settled in and familiar with the surroundings and the phone rang shortly thereafter. It was the front desk asking if our accommodations were to our satisfaction and if there was anything else we required. I cannot express how refreshing this all was. It reminded me of the Marriotts of years ago when I travelled for business. This hotel had all the amenities that were promised and much more. The ambiance and choices in the breakfast area were great. What really made our stay so special, as short as it was, were all the hardworking individuals who show pride in their work. Everyone we came in contact with was so cordial and friendly. I was happy to meet Marlene on the morning we were leaving so I could thank her personally and put a face with the lovely welcome note in our room. Danielle was at the desk when we were leaving and gave me the info to contact the hotel to express our gratitude. I cannot say enough nice comments about this hotel and the wonderful individuals who made us feel so welcome. It really took me back to the way things used to be. We did eat at Mitchells in the area and the food and service were great. THANKS to all your staff for an OUTSTANDING job well done!!!
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Stevens Point
- Fairfield Stevens Point
- Stevens Point Fairfield Inn
- Stevens Point Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Stevens Point Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott which offers all that any traveler may be seeking. We are located just off Hwy 51, Interstate 39 and on Hwy 10 East. We are just minutes away from Saint Michaels Hospital, Joerns Healthcare, Sunrise Medical and University of Stevens Point. We have a larger fitness and breakfast room. We have added new features of a business center, guest laundry and market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.