“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We had the good fortune to have the most amazing meal in this restaurant. A beautiful setting with a gorgeous view of the bay and amzing sunset. the service was outstanding. I had the squid for a starter and my husband had steak tartare. Both excellent. I had the ribeye steak which was cooked medium rare as requested and it was one of the best I had ever had. This is a great restaurant which deserves its excellent reputation. A very memorable meal.

• Visited July 2014

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Great view and great service for a large group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Was shocked we got in the day of with reservations. We even got a window seat for our big group. Great service and view. Unique appetizers and menu items. They do have a kids menu available. Great wine selection!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin
“Top dining pick in Door County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and I ate at The Waterfront in Sister Bay on a recent Door County weekend. This place is new in the last 10 years so our first chance to eat there. We really enjoyed the meal, start to finish. (I had rack of lamb, my wife had fish.) Great atmosphere, well cared for by our server and the entire staff, terrific view, highly recommended. This restaurant would be successful anywhere.

• Visited June 2014
Northeast Wisconsin
“Excellent food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner at the Waterfront as part of our "Girls Weekend" in Door County. The food was tasty and the service was excellent. I had the brisket and it was delicious. I especially liked the green tomatoes. A bit pricey but worth it for a nice night out. The view was foggy but would have been beautiful on a clear night.

• Visited June 2014
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Made reservations for 6:45, showed up 30 minutes early and was immediately given a great window table looking over marina. The salads we ordered were amazing. Our main entree's were ribeye and halibut. My wife thought the halibut was great. My ribeye was probably over 20oz. Very large thick cut. Probably one of my top 5 meals I've ever had. Very flavorful. Prices are a bit steep for the food, but our meals were high quality so we didn't mind paying up. Only downside was the bar had a lot of people, and it got a bit noisy during our time there. That said, I would definitely go back.

Visited June 2014