“Pleasant, Enjoyable, and Great Dining” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 26 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Casual upscale comfortable dining in a remodeled 100 year old church building. Many seating areas include, covered porch, outdoor garden patio, cozy booths, bar, loft. We accommodate large parties, family reunions with private dining areas. All food is made from scratch in our kitchen using the best ingredients. Menu includes ample selection of appetizers/small plates, entrees are varied in price and type, dinner salads may be ordered small or large portion, homemade desserts. Reservations for larger parties are recommended.
Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
“Pleasant, Enjoyable, and Great Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

The members of our party of five each ordered a different entrée, and we were all pleased with our choices. The Mission Grille has a good menu selection with a wide range of selections from beef to fish to vegetables. My wife ordered the duck and was especially pleased with the meal. We were seated in a cozy corner on the porch where we could sit and enjoy our conversation and dining. We have eaten here before and have always had great service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

North Aurora, IL
“Nice evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We reserved a table on the porch after reading other reviewer's comments and were pleased with the choice. It is not the most scenic location in the restaurant - that would be reserved for the outdoor dining, but it was a bit chilly the night we dined. The food was very good with more than ample portions. Very pleased and would definitely recommend to friends visiting the area.

Florida
“Great dining experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

The Rib Eye steak was excellent. It was cooked perfectly. Hans was an excellent server. We enjoyed another wonderful dinner at the Mission Grill.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Disappointing meal...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I see alot of good reviews....my girlfriends and I must have had an off night. The lobster bisque was unedible...tasted really strange..like pumpkin or sweet potatoe...(almost thought it was spoiled)...the waiter was nice enough to take it away and bring me the apple salad...which was very good...the crab & risotto cakes were so heavy and mostly rice....the sundae for dessert was good...so two stars for the salad and dessert...the rest of the meal was very disappointing...we will not be back.

Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Not my style!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I ended up eating from the children's menu. Everything had unappetizing sauces, onions, peppers. I'm not a big fan of sauces and prefer plain food with the ability to add the sauces if I like them. The adult burger was 1/2 pound! I get nauseous just thinking about eating 1/2 pound burger! My child's meal was okay, the fries were ice cold. One of my companions had the chicken salad and found it very blah.