This is a quiet town and the Open Heath is very friendly, clean and attractive. The room was big and had plenty of storage space. Hosts were friendly and helpful. One complaint--a family member called from California and asked to ring our room. We were not in and no one took a message to let us know. The desk is not usually manned and you need to ring a bell to get someone. We were glad there was not an emergency! Beds were good and the continental breakfast was filling and good. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is in a meadow on 6+acres at the Welcome to Sister Bay sign. Clean, friendly, well appointed, we offer fine accommodations at a reasonable cost, year round... Located minutes from beaches, state parks, biking, hiking, golf as well as the art, music and theater of Door County. Visit orchards, farm markets, wineries, or hang out at the pool or near the fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Open Hearth Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Open Hearth Hotel Sister Bay
- Open Hearth Lodge Sister Bay, Door County, WI