Can't say enough about this place. It is dog friendly so that is why we stayed the first time. But, it was such a find!
The free breakfast is very nice, we all enjoyed it. There is a lovely walking trail down to the lake. The view from the deck is gorgeous . And it is close to our favorite stores and places we like to eat. Don't hesitate to stay here, it is a keeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner - Enjoy a quiet, relaxing getaway at an elegant, adult, wooded waterfront retreat. Close to everything, yet away from it all. 46 rooms and suites, most with private balcony overlooking the rolling bluff, bay, fountains and gardens. Many with 2-person whirlpool, 2-person body spray shower and fireplace. Complimentary bikes, rowboats, tennis and an in-season European style buffet breakfast. Amenities include heated outdoor pool, whirlpool, sun deck, fishing dock and shoreline nature trail. Dogs accommodated is designated "dog friendly" rooms & suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Country House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country House Hotel Sister Bay
- Country Hotel Sister Bay
- Country House Resort Sister Bay, Door County, WI