This was a spur of the moment trip, only staying one night. I priced out several places and this one was such a good deal for what you get! We stayed in a premier suite with a double person jacuzzi (came with an aromatherapy oil to use) and a gas fireplace as well as a king bed and kitchenette. The only thing I could find fault with was that the pillows were too "fat" and I didn't sleep well. Also the room is baseboard heating so you can't set a temperature and it's a little hard to get the temp just right. We had a balcony which we didn't use because it was snowing but it was nice to open the door a little to cool off after our jacuzzi. We used the hot tub, pool, and sauna in the morning. Very nice. We played ping pong and checkers. They have little reading librairies and board games you can check out and a few video games for the kids. This was an anniversary trip for us and I asked for a quiet room and they accomodated us with just that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "From the moment you walk in the Lobby" of Birchwood Lodge, you will find yourself in the world of Romance and Elegance. Our luxurious accommodations are suitable for both leisure and business travelers. The Lodge is within walking distance to the quaint village of Sister Bay, home to a waterfront village park and beach, a variety of shops and restaurants. No need to travel to Europe if you can experience Romance in the Heart of Door County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Birchwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birchwood Hotel Sister Bay
- Birchwood Sister Bay
- Birchwood Lodge Sister Bay, Door County, WI