We stayed her for 7 days and 6 nights in a Premier Room. Family of 3; Mom, Dad and Son (7).
A lot of the other recent reviews have given details about the resort so I'll try to fill in some blanks.
Pools: Indoor is very large for an indoor pool and more importantly it has a lot of windows. If you're here in the colder months, this is a nice benefit. Outdoor pool is located so it has constant sun. During our stay we had cooler summer weather at 70F temps but because of the location of the pool and the fact is is heated, we were very comfortable.
Location: Probably the best part. You can walk to Sister Bay for food, shopping or just bumming around. You can also walk to Piggly Wiggly which because Birchwood has a kitchenette and grills, makes it possible to have a "night in".
Property: Clean and friendly. Door County has some duds out there....this is NOT one of them.
We love this resort and we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "From the moment you walk in the Lobby" of Birchwood Lodge, you will find yourself in the world of Romance and Elegance. Our luxurious accommodations are suitable for both leisure and business travelers. The Lodge is within walking distance to the quaint village of Sister Bay, home to a waterfront village park and beach, a variety of shops and restaurants. No need to travel to Europe if you can experience Romance in the Heart of Door County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and Expedia so you can book your Birchwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birchwood Hotel Sister Bay
- Birchwood Sister Bay
- Birchwood Lodge Sister Bay, Door County, WI