Came up to door county for a last minute wedding on a weekend where there were a lot of weddings and a lot of places were booked. Birchwood Lodge was rated high and had no problem getting in. What a little gem. After looking around at the other places I considered I was very glad to have chosen Birchwood. It was extremely clean and comfortable with updated furniture etc. Even though our room faced Highway 57 it was very quiet and the best of all,it is small. It was cozy with a fireplace in the room and we wwere very impressed with the whole place. It is located close to EVERTHING and we could not have been happier. The front desk was very cheeful and efficient. Definately would book here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "From the moment you walk in the Lobby" of Birchwood Lodge, you will find yourself in the world of Romance and Elegance. Our luxurious accommodations are suitable for both leisure and business travelers. The Lodge is within walking distance to the quaint village of Sister Bay, home to a waterfront village park and beach, a variety of shops and restaurants. No need to travel to Europe if you can experience Romance in the Heart of Door County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Otel and Expedia so you can book your Birchwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birchwood Hotel Sister Bay
- Birchwood Sister Bay
- Birchwood Lodge Sister Bay, Door County, WI