We had never been to Door County, WI before, so this was a very fun trip for us. We stayed in a Grand 1 Bedroom at the Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay, WI. It was easy to find and the service at the front desk, and the cleaning staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room had a full kitchen, bathroom, living room, a separate bedroom, whirlpool and gas fireplace. It was very clean and we had everything that we needed for a 4 day stay. Our room was on the second floor, but do to the fact that the lodge is built into the side of a hill, our room was a walk-out with a little patio area. The pool and hot tub area was very nice. Even though we did not need it, everything at Birchwood Lodge seemed to be handicapped accessible. They offered wrapped muffins, bagels, pastries, yogurt, and packaged oatmeal for breakfast every morning. We loved it and would definitely stay there again when we visit Door County.
- Also Known As:
- Birchwood Hotel
- Birchwood Hotel Sister Bay
- Birchwood Sister Bay
- Birchwood Lodge Sister Bay, Door County, WI
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "From the moment you walk in the Lobby" of Birchwood Lodge, you will find yourself in the world of Romance and Elegance. Our luxurious accommodations are suitable for both leisure and business travelers. The Lodge is within walking distance to the quaint village of Sister Bay, home to a waterfront village park and beach, a variety of shops and restaurants. No need to travel to Europe if you can experience Romance in the Heart of Door County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Otel so you can book your Birchwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.