Love staying at the Birchwood Lodge. We always book the same suite, 315. It is a one bedroom suite with a full kitchen, outside porch, view of the bay, double fireplace, Jacuzzi tub and the most amazing wonderful shower ever! 3 shower heads, beautiful tile and just a wonderful place to relax. We book this suite at the Birchwood every time we visit Door County. Aside from the room, the place is very clean and the pools are very nice. Can't wait to return for our winter getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "From the moment you walk in the Lobby" of Birchwood Lodge, you will find yourself in the world of Romance and Elegance. Our luxurious accommodations are suitable for both leisure and business travelers. The Lodge is within walking distance to the quaint village of Sister Bay, home to a waterfront village park and beach, a variety of shops and restaurants. No need to travel to Europe if you can experience Romance in the Heart of Door County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Birchwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birchwood Hotel Sister Bay
- Birchwood Sister Bay
- Birchwood Lodge Sister Bay, Door County, WI