“Very good for the price!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sheboygan Falls
Plymouth, Wisconsin
“Very good for the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was in a bind (and on a budget!), and needed a place to stay one night The staff was extremely polite, helpful, and welcoming...my room was clean and compfortable, and I slept like a baby-- I even ignored my wake-up call and slept in an extra hour!! :) Breakfast was above and beyond what you would normally see for continental (biscuits and gravy, yogurt, eggs, fruit, bagels, cereal, waffles, etc.) Overall, I was very impressed, and would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
daysfalls, Manager at Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments. We appreicate that you took time to leave such a nice comment and look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Brookshire, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Nice place with good price with good breakfast with biscuit, gravy, sausage, yogurt, bananas, apple, boil eggs, waffle ....ect........ .
Rooms were clean and warm spa.
It took ten minute to warm up room after that it was all good.
After reviews others it is totally different.

Room Tip: rooms on backside are more quite!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Manawa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed there for 2 nights for a wedding in the area. We had 4 adults stay on Friday night and 22 adults stay on Saturday night. I was a little leary about the place after reading the reviews. The staff was super nice. We had a larger refrigerator in our room that was not noisy. The continential breakfast was alot more than I expected. There was boiled eggs, yogurt, danish and other rolls, cereal and milk, orange and apple juice, you could make your own waffles in the waffle iron, also biscuits & gravy, sausage patties and toast. We had taken some breakfast items along for in our room but never touched them as we had plenty to eat. It had alot more items than the one in Green Bay. It was not a big fancy hotel but it worked great for our group!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Pratt, Kansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I had very low expectations when I arrived due to all the bad reviews. It was late, I needed a hotel for only one night, and I didn't want to drive any farther, so I stayed here. I didn't think the place was dirty overall, but it wasn't real clean either. It was just a low budget hotel. The towels were decent, but the handle for the toilet was broken and I had to put my hand in the water in the tank to flush it manually. I did tell the front desk and he offered to have it fixed right away, but I declined because I was about to check out. The refrigerator was super noisy when it kicked on, and that was very annoying because it kicked on a lot. The carpeting was dirty but it was from stains not because it wasn't vacuumed. The bed was fairly comfortable, and the sheets seemed clean, so I didn't have the same experience as some other guests. The breakfast was just a standard low budget hotel breakfast, so I wasn't all that surprised. The entire hotel definitely needs to be upgraded. Next time I will drive farther to go to a different hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Sheboygan Falls hotels

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I'm a business traveler and stay at numerous hotels. This is one of the worst. Mold in the bathroom and carpets have not been cleaned in a long time. Company booked my stay so I couldn't move. No coffee for three days. Two containers of instant oatmeal, danish and watered down orange juice does not make a breakfast bar. My checkout billing was not available when I checked out. I was assured they would email the bill. They didn't. I had to call and have them fax the document.

Room Tip: Avoid all rooms.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

ANTS, ANTS, COBWEBS AND MORE ANTS.. and horrible service. This is what we had in our room. We returned to our room around 11pm and found several dozen ants crawling in the bathroom sink and on the wall. I notified the desk of the problem and was told by the manager on duty she would be willing to move us to another room, but it had only 1 bed (we wanted a room with 2 beds). I said we'll stay in the room but should not be charged for it. She said if we stay in the room she'll have to charge us full price or we could find another motel. Find another motel at 11PM on a Saturday? Hardly likely. She finally said she'll send someone down to spray where the ants are. That helped to get rid of them. The next day, however, there were several dozen ants in the bathtub and toilet. We talked to guests in 2 other rooms who also had ants in their room. There were also quite a few cobwebs on the ceiling. Very dirty place. Anyone who stays here be ready for a horrible experience!!!!!! The only positive part were the desk clerks - very friendly and personable.

Room Tip: Best tip is don't stay here!!!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Madison, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Needs major renovation and not just cosmetic. Literally a hole in the ceiling from drywall falling down. presumably from the major mold problem easily seen. Fithy in supposed food area that I wouldn't let my dog eat from. Seems like a flop-house for transients and drug dealers. Did not feel safe.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
daysfalls, General Manager at Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
Dear Future Guests:

These comments do not belong to this hotel because we do not have any such issues . We have requested the management of Tripadvisor to look into it and they are working to resolve this issue.

In reality, we take great pride in Guest Service and Customer Satisfaction. . Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed their expectations to make their stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

We are proud of our team members, their friendliness and professionalism. We train our team members continuously and make sure they excel in our Service Promise training that focuses on Guest Service, Housekeeping and Cleanliness.

We have also expanded our breakfast to include hot items such as Waffles and fresh fruits.
We hope to be of service to you in the future. If I can provide any assistance, don not hesitate to contact me directly at 920 467 4314.

Dev Patel

Been to Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls? Share your experiences!