“A restaurant "par excellence."” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Greendale, Wisconsin
“A restaurant "par excellence."”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I REALLY like good Italian food. I can say without reservation this is one of the top 10 Italian Restaurants I have ever dined at in my life. So good, that when I was recently in Sheboygan, I ate there twice in three days. Each meal was exquisite beyond belief. From appetizers to pastas to entrees it just got better and better each time. Caldo di Mare, Pizza Magherita, Pasta in a veal/pancetta/spinach/kale sauce, Osso Bucca with saffron risotto, sockeye salmon with mushrooms, and on and on and on. They also have a terrific wine selection and they help you pair up the wine with the food. Make the trip to Sheboygan. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013

Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Terrific Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I went there with 6 friends. Terrific service and food and we had privacy. One of my friends, who is Italian said is was the best Italian restaurant that he'd ever been to. I wouldn't go THAT far, but it definitely was memorable and I would love to go back again. How often doesn't an Italian Restaurant serve halibut??? Not often.

Visited June 2013
San Jose, California
“First Class Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

While on a golf trip to Whistling Straits, we enjoyed a very excellent dinner here. Everything was first class. The Antipasti menu was hard to chose from. We could have had an enjoyable meal simply from the outstanding selections on it alone. Piatto Tipico was a taste delight!The main courses were fabulous. Lok out for the Ossobuco. You will not want to leave. The wine menu had a wonderful selection of Italian choices. The fine young lady who served us was outstanding. What a great place. I wish it were in my home town.

• Visited May 2013
Racine, Wisconsin
“Well worth the trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have travelled specifically to visit this restaurant on three occasions and I have found the experience well worth the trip. The location is great, the interior is very comfortable, the staff is very accommodating and the food it delicious. You can't go wrong with the nightly specials our the that pork chop!

• Visited March 2013
Nashotah, Wisconsin
“Always wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We don't get to Sheboygan as much as we'd like, but Stefano's is most definitely our favorite restaurant!

• Visited April 2013