“Don't eat there” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Don't eat there”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had nachos; too much greasy meat sitting on top of dry chips with nothing
underneath!
The pizza is supposed to be made there; cardboard crust (is this rolled with a rolling pin, we wondered) with very little on top.
Slow service.
We were there when they had just opened, several years ago, and the recipes were not yet perfected - they claimed.
Looks like they still have some work to do.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Melbourne, Australia
“Beer yes, Food no”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Had dinner with the family. OK so it's an Ale House, but the food was really lousy. The worst burger ever - even a pub in WI should be able to make an edible burger. Also tried the gyros and some cajun rice dish that were also very ordinary.
OK for a session but forget this as a place to eat.

Visited July 2013
“Terrible”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Everything about my experience was terrible. I ordered the bbq ribs meal which came with a side salad. After about 25 minutes of waiting the waitress brought my salad. I would have been able to eat the salad if I had a fork. It took another 10 minutes to flag down the waitress to get a fork. By that time our entrees were brought out to us. The ribs were hands down one of the most disgusting things I have ever eaten. The sauce tasted like cookie crisp cereal...no joke. I almost threw up from this cereal based sauce! I wouldn't even serve these to the wildlife in my yard as I would be embarrassed.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Oakland County, Michigan
“Good food & great beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and I'm glad we did. We enjoyed our experience from start to finish.

My husband and I opted to try out a 4 beer sampler each... lots of beer to chose from, 30 on tap and about that many in the bottle as well. I ordered the salmon salad with the raspberry vinaigrette (instead of the dijon) and loved it! My husband got a burger and had no complaints. My Mom ordered the steak sandwich (looked like a medium-rare filet mignon on a crusty roll), she could not stop raving about how tasty is was. Both kids opted for mac & cheese (Kraft).

Our waitress was very friendly, kept our water glasses full and brought coloring books to the table to keep the kids occupied.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sheboygan, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Beer selection is the best in town! I've also enjoyed quite a few meals and apps here. No complaints!
(However, the picture shown isn't the correct building)

Visited December 2012