“The ultimate greasy spoon!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 143 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Diner
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“The ultimate greasy spoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This place is hands down the best place to go for a quick breakfast. The waitstaff is always on top of things, I'm not sure you can get half way through your coffee without getting asked for a refill.

Visited August 2012

Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Breakfast was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast. He had a skillet and I had a breakfast burrito. I was surprised how quickly we received our food. The meal was delicious. The service was great, our waitress was very friendly. My husband's coffee cup was never close to being empty. It's conveniently located right off the highway at Hwy 42 in Sheboygan. Will definitely stop again.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Homemade mozzarella!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

I had an omelet made with Harry's homemade mozzarella cheese - very good! The food is served hot and in large portions. Great breakfast.

Visited March 2012
Wisconsin
“Great Place for Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I've come here for breakfast for years on Sunday morning. The food is always delicious. Service is very friendly and fast. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Visited May 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“What You'd Expect in a Breakfast Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Harry's is a fairly good breakfast diner. It's bright, cheerful and busy. While there are some local dishes, the food is generally typical but good and the prices are reasonable. The service is ok considering how busy the place is. I had a bratwurst omelette that was pretty good. Harry's was a good choice, but we'll also try a couple of the other places for breakfast in Sheboygan next time we're in town just for comparison.

• Visited June 2012