“A New Menu, A New Oilery,A New Adventure, With Excellent Food and Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cotton Patch Supper Club

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 47 Restaurants in Shawano
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza & Pasta, Family Fare
Description: Cotton Patch reopened in November 2014 with new ownership and management. We look forward to to being your go-to supper club in Shawano. Specializing in the best steaks, salad bar and made from scratch pizzas.
Northern Wis.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

THE WOW FACTOR,

Its all here come and enjoy it.

I decided to go out with our friends that we have not seen in over a year and we decided on the Cotton Patch. We wanted something different and gave it a try.

WOW

The atmosphere is laid back not stuffy like you would see at Riversbend in Green Bay and no attitudes and real high prices also. I say that as I have dined there before and never again, and read my review on that one.

WOW

Thats how I will start out by saying that the Cotton Patch, is going to turn a few heads in the restaraunt and dinning arena.

They have re designed their menu and let me tell you they have done an excellent job. Gary and Karen have got something new and different that will not only capture your eyes, but your flavor pallette also. Trying to get away from yes another supperclub, well its not like that here and it feels a lot more relaxed and relaxing is what one needs now days.

I had a dish with very large shrimp/prawns and odules mexican sausage, coupled with a mix of Green and Red bell peppers. Then add the sage creamy sauce on a bed of penna noodles and you have one of the most unique dishes I have tasted comparable to Napa Valley wine country cuisine. The gumbo soup was excellent and a flavor of the south.

The oils that they have to offer for dipping bread and your salad is unbelievably delicious. I know Karen mentioned that they are imported from Italy and other places. A 18 year old balsamic vinegar is is just out of this world. Use this on your salad and wow another wow factor is here also.

I also tried some of my wifes Stuffed tenderloin and it was hoonest to goodness the best piece of thenderloin I have ever had in my life, period.

It was stuffed with crumbled Blue Cheese and well you just have to try it to believe it.

MENU:

A diveres not what your going to see in a dining establishment as this what is going to set them apart now, and as we move onward into the holiday's and new year.

From steaks, to poultry, chicken, duck and a several excellent seafood items, such as salamon on cedar plank, you gotta try it.

If you like different oils be sure to try a few and they have a number of them available.

Prices;

Good prices as to what you compare to other city markets, and not expensive.

Overall:

I give the Cotton Patch an AAA + as they are willing to try new and different things that we as customers will truly come back and enjoy time and time again.

Drive a little and you will more then likely, have one of your best dining evenings in a long time if not the best one.

Go enjoy yourseleve, as we did :O)

Snowman :O)

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Shawano Supper Club Not Up to Par”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

It had been a number of years since I visited this supper club adjacent to Shawano Lake. I had high hopes, because it had been a favorite. Regrettably, our experience was 2.5 stars. All three in our party selected the Friday fish fry and found the main dish dry and overcooked. It had the appearance and texture of an item which had been sitting under a heat lamp well beyond its time. The broasted seasoned fries were over seasoned, much too salty. Service was spotty; beverage refills slow. All that said, the atmosphere is attractive and welcoming. The menu is extensive, but that sword could cut both ways; what quality can diners expect with so many offerings.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bend
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

This is the third visit to this restuarant. Excellent food, drinks and service. They have an "oilery" where you can sample numerous olive oils and vinegars. Reasonalbe prices.

• Visited July 2011