“Run of The Mill” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Grafton, Wisconsin
“Run of The Mill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Pros - Plenty of space. Some nicely placed HD TVs. Margaritas are good. Plenty of variety on the menu.

Cons - Service is spotty. I have been here 7-9 times. 3 or 4 times I received normal service. Other times I felt ignored or like it was in inconvenience for me to be there. Price (not officially complaining) just $1 to high on everything.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

s.e.wis
“Yuk!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Very slow service. I ordered chiles en nogadas. I'm very familiar with this dish. It was served tepid, bland, and server (who seemed very friendly though) forgot to bring the tortillas. I got a stomach ache shortly thereafter. Never again...

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Wow! Where to start? This is by far one of the worse customer service experiences I have ever had in my 17 years of living in Port Washington, WI. I have now seen it all! My husband, my sister and I have been to this restaurant about 4 times and while I have never been overly impressed with the food we decided to give it one last try. We arrived at the restaurant at approximately 7:00 pm on a Tuesday night ready for a cocktail. When we got there the only patrons in the place were leaving. That should have been a red flag. We were the only three people in the place at that time. We decided to sit at the bar and have a drink or two before dinner. My sister and I ordered a couple of mixed drinks and my husband ordered a draft beer. There was literally a thimbleful of vodka in the first drink. While I complained, the bartender (who was one of two people working), did nothing. With the second drink came the same occurrence so I asked for an extra shot of vodka for my drink as did my sister. The drinks still tasted very watered down.. Meanwhile, the only other person working was cleaning the table recently vacated and as he walked past us at the bar he dropped the tray of leftover drinks which crashed around us splattering me, my sister and my purse in one fell swoop. The waiter didn't even pause to apologize, clean up the mess or offer to help with the clean up of my purse which contained my IPhone. REALLY? Red flag number TWO! After cleaning up as best we could, we ordered one more drink a piece to take to the table. When we asked to get a table for dinner, we were informed by the bartender that we were not able to transfer our tab from the bar since it was two seperate computer systems and that we would need to cash out our tab... Okay that was unbelievable since there was ONE COMPUTER.... but whatever, at this point we were getting somewhat annoyed. The bartender grabbed my credit card off of the bar and instead of giving us our bill he ran my card for $43.00. While I was contemplating the expense, and signing the tab, It crossed my mind that I should get an itemization of the bar bill since I thought that was pretty expensive for three rounds of drinks so my sister asked for the printout of our bill. With that the bartender flipped out, stormed around, kept checking his computer and finally from what we could see recreated our tab. He finally gave me the tab and told me he had actually inadvertently UNDERCHARGED us 4$. I could not believe my ears. He had charged us $4.50 per drink, with an added charge Of $4.00 per extra shot of watered down vodka along with 4.25 per beer. He then demanded I give him my credit card so he could charge me the inflated amount and run the bill again. I absolutely refused to give him my credit card again to have him run an additional charge since by now we were pretty sure we were being ripped off right and left. I finally dug a $5 bill out of my purse and put it on the bar at about the same time we decided we would never eat dinner there that night or any other night for that matter. When my sister told the bartender that we were trying to give their establishment another chance the bartender informed us we shouldn't have bothered and believe me when I say WE NEVER WILL AGAIN. We then went to Newport Shores where the dinner and service were amazing! Take my word for it when I say that this would be your biggest waste of time if you were to visit this place. Closing it down would be a blessing!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saukville, Wisconsin
“Saukville location Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Our family visited the Saukville restaurant on Tues at noon and were given the luncheon menu to order from. The host who was also our waiter was not friendly from the start and seemed to not want to wait on us. Other times we have visited this restaurant the wait staff has been friendly and accomodating.
There was an unusually long wait for our food and when it came my son who had ordered the Guadalajara which was two tamales was served the Tizac instead which was two bean tostadas! The waiter never returned to our table to ask if everything was all right so he just ate the food because it was getting cold but he was disappointed in receiving the wrong entree.
When our bill came we were charged the dinner menu prices instead of the luncheon menu prices that we ordered from. The waiter told us that they were not serving from the lunch menu this day which was a Tues and that we were given the wrong menu!!! He was arguing that we had made the mistake of ordering off of the luncheon menu when we were given this menu to order from and it was noon! He was very mean and grumpy and finally told us that we should be happy that he was going to give us the luncheon menu price on one of our three entrees and adjusted the bill for one entree to the price on the lunch menu .
At this point we wanted to run for it!
We will never return to this restaurant due to our treatment from this host! Try the Firehouse if you are going to eat in Saukville where the food and service are outstanding for less!

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Saukville location, best Mexican food in Ozaukee County”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011 via mobile

We first ate here shortly after they opened and have been back multiple times, it's much better than Beanies and has better service than Tello's. Margaritas are good too, a wide array of sauces are available to season food to your level of spicy are an added bonus.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere