“The best service ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau

Save Saved
You added Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau to your Saves list
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Imperial Avenue, Rothschild, WI 54455 (Formerly Stoney Creek Inn Wausau)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Rothschild
Menominee
“The best service ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

May checked me on last night. She was excellent. Everyone knows you by name and treats you like family. I feel like I am at home here. I stay here a lot. I changed my business cycle so I could stay here more. They are so much better than any other hotel in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Wautoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We arrived a bit early - at 11:15- on Saturday, 3/9/13, but were able to check in. They were very helpful & quick getting our group of 7 all checked in. We were hoping to grab lunch somewhere before going to the day long Blues Café event, which we were able to do. We got upgraded to a suite with a fridge & microwave as they ran out of standard rooms. No complaints about that!! The room was very clean & their woodsy décor is exceptional. The beds are comfy enough but not as plush as places we usually stay. The sink & tub/shower are all in the bathroom & we prefer them separate whenever possible. The room was dark enough for sleeping & quiet except when some people arrived after bars closed. But they quieted down quickly. Love their green tea shampoo & lotion. The breakfast room is small & there were lots of kids - as they do have a waterpark for the guests; but it's located on the other side of the mall area & you take a shuttle to it. They had plenty of breakfast choices including biscuits & gravy, hard boiled eggs, waffles etc. We usually stay here every year at this time for this event. Will continue to do so.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Minot, North Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

In August we made our first trip to Wisconsin & we had the pleasure of staying at Stoney Creek. We were very impressed with the room. Mary at the front desk made sure we had a room with bunk beds for our kids (which they loved). Beautiful décor & friendly atmosphere. Will have to make another trip just to stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
clinton ill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed at the Stoney Creek Inn on our way farther north. The room was very clean and the decor was awesome. Check in and check out was easy and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends. We will stay there again . If you are going to be in Wausau and need a room be sure to stay there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The rooms were spotless and they made every attempt to accommodated early check in. All staff were courteous and helpful during our stay. Their continental breakfast had a large variety of choices from muffins to eggs, sausage and waffles and everything in between. I would recommend this hotel to family, friends and business colleagues.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stayed at the Stoney Creek Inn recently. As always it was a wonderful stay. When I checked in Paul was very courteous and welcoming. I found the room to be AWESOME! I love the decor of the hotel. The coffee they serve for breakfast was delicious. When I checked out Mary was wonderful and fast. She was concerned about how I liked my stay and how I found my room. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Ironwood, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

When I arrived it was a very nice check in. Got to the room .. ( fireplace suite) fireplace didn't work. Beautiful room otherwise. Very woodsy. Went to the pool. Lots of drunk adults with there kids around. Felt uncomfortable so we left. Asked the frount desk to fix the fireplace. . Got it to work. 20 mins later shut off and when I tried turning it back on it had a low flame.
Last day there we went down for breakfast and we couldn't get through the lobby. There was no gravy left.. and no room to sit. Ate upstairs. Went to check out. Tried telling the frount desk about all of it and he was very rude. Didnt care about my problems whatsover. It was a nice hotel. But if ur not in a big group u don't matter to them. Wont stay there again. :(

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau

Address: 1100 Imperial Avenue, Rothschild, WI 54455 (Formerly Stoney Creek Inn Wausau)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Rothschild
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Rothschild
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau 2.5*
The Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center is a family and business friendly hotel located just outside of Wausau, WI in the cozy neighborhood of Rothschild. The hotel is located near the Granite Peak Ski Area and has a reputation as one of Wausau’s best hotels. The hotel offers everything that you need for a pleasant stay, including cozy rooms, free breakfast, and Internet access. Our hotel is a unique destination with a "Northwoods" themed decor that is suited for business and pleasure alike. Bring your family along to enjoy our indoor Wilderness Park swimming pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Stoney Creek Inn Wausau Hotel Rothschild
Stoney Creek Hotel Wausau

If you own or manage Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.