My husband and I enjoyed our stay here very much. The place is modern and clean, with a great pool and hot-tub. Lots of choices of places to eat nearby, and the breakfast area in the hotel was quite nice, although most hotel breakfasts are pretty average nowadays. One thing travelers should be aware of is that this hotel does not have an elevator, so if you have trouble walking stairs, make sure to book the first floor. Overall, very good place to spend the night.
- Also Known As:
- Crossings By Grandstay Hotel River Falls
- Crossings By Grandstay Hotel
- River Falls Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn River Falls in River Falls, WI will welcome you home after a long day of travel. Whether you stay in a standard room or a spacious deluxe suite, our comfortable lodging will help you relax.If you need to catch up on some work, each guest room provides free wireless/wired internet access and telephone line. If you’re looking for a place to relax, our swimming pool and whirlpool is a great place to spend time with family. TREATING OUR GUESTS IN STYLE… Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast Free Wireless/Wired Internet Access, Swimming Pool & Whirlpool, Meeting Room Available Bath and Body Works Products, Seattle's Best Coffee Luxurious White Bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn River Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.