“customer service” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Econo Lodge River Falls to your Saves list
Econo Lodge River Falls
Econo Lodge River Falls
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1207 Saint Croix Street, I-94 Exit River Falls, River Falls, WI 54022 (Formerly Highland Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in River Falls
alexandria
“customer service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Great location, clean, pet friendly and efficient service.We forgot an item in the room and it was returned in less than a week.

Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Robert_Hughes-GM, General Manager at Econo Lodge River Falls, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to giving us feedback. Our employees pride ourselves on top notch service and we appreciate your kind words. If there is anything we can do to earn 5/5s be sure to let us know. :)

16 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

The Econo Lodge is a great value for the price. They have new beds and TVs in the rooms. My only suggestion is for housekeeping to have a greater attention to detail. Their vacuuming and bathroom cleaning could be better. On the upside, the location is super quiet.

Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
We love hosting sports teams and it was terrific having you as a guest. If you miss breakfast we will happily bring you out something on your way out just ask. Micro and fridges are in a majority of the rooms, if you would prefer a room with a micro and fridge just be sure to ask upon making a reservation or ask on check-in and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I travled to the Econolodge as a president of a college club sports team. We stayed for one night, looking for good rest for our games the next day. I looked for the cheapest place in River Falls and surrounding area, I think I found that at the Econolodge. The lobby area was clean, crisp and updated. Hotel staff was friendly. The hallways were wide and rooms were nice but unconsistant. We had 4 rooms, three of them had fridges in them (larger than normal) one was stainless steel, all had microwaves. They all had updated vanities, coffee maker, tv, dresser, table, chairs and beds. The beds were very comfortable and high off the ground (gave the feel of a luxurious bed). The pool was slightly small, but acceptable - no hot tub. Unfortunatly we missed breakfast (it was only served until 9am and on a sunday!) however, I heard it was good adn was even served with bisquets and gravy.

I really enjoyed the stay, would defnitly stay there again!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Amery, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

This Hotel as REALLY increased it's quality from the past. Breakfest was good, the staff was helpful and friendly, the hotel is very quite, and pool and hot tub were running just fine, the hotel is clean and neat, and the rooms are exactly what you should expect from an Econolodge.

I have seen this Hotel Building under three different names now (First a Super 8, then a Highland Inn, now an Econolodge) and I must say that I am VERY impressed with this hotel. The management has put a LOT of work into this place to make it worth your money and it now is!

I never write reviews about Hotels but I had to with this one. There has been so much work put into this place and such a HUGE improvement that I could not let it go unmetioned.

This place is finally up to par. Good work Econolodge!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Robert_Hughes-GM, General Manager at Econo Lodge River Falls, responded to this review, May 2, 2012
Thank you for your kind words Andrew. It is very rewarding as a new manager for customers to appreciate the difference between how things were run in the past and how they are being run now. Our ultimate goal is to be the best deal in town with 2 star prices and 5 star service.
Fargo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

My family was in town visiting my brother at the local university. Our room was nicely decorated and clean. The front desk staff was polite and accomodating. It would have been nice if the pool area was open, but it looks like they are renovating it. The vending machines did not appear to be in working order, which I thought was odd though. The hotel feels clean and the breakfast area and lobby are very nice. I think the hotel will be a very nice place to stay once the renovations are complete. I was a little confused about the name though...at night the sign lights up and says Super 8, however the amenities in the guest rooms say Econo Lodge, but the hotel is actually called the Highland Inn. Not a problem, we thought it was funny but some travelers may be confused by this. One note, it would be helpful if the hotel had rolloway beds available. Also, it would be nice to have a fridge and microwave in the rooms. We requested one and it was not in the room when we checked in, they did bring us one the second day though.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
I started in February so your review was a little bit before my time but since I have been here we acquired new vending machines, reopened the pool, replaced the beds with comfy Serta mattresses, new furniture, new carpet and the sign now says Econo Lodge. I would love it if you could come back and see all these great changes. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and have a great day!
Franklin, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

we stayed here two nights while my daughter took placement exams at the UW. The staff was very accomodating, there is no longer a "smell" as posted earlier, it is clean and mostly renovated. Although the pool was not working. I am about to pick up the phone and make a reservation, so Yes I will be going back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review for us. The pool is up and running again and we have added many great improvements since you have been here last. We look forward to seeing you again and have a wonderful day!

Been to Econo Lodge River Falls? Share your experiences!