“Surprised - in a good way.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Richland Center

You added Ramada Richland Center to your Saves list
Ramada Richland Center
1450 Veterans Drive, Hwy 14 East & Veterans Dr, Richland Center, WI 53581 (Formerly Travelodge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Richland Center
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Surprised - in a good way.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

A friend and I were participating in a bicycle race in Dodgeville WI, and all the hotel rooms there were full. So we searched and found the Ramada in Richland Center, about 30 minutes away. We arrived on Friday evening, and checked in. As we needed to up and headed to the event at 5am, we inquired about breakfast. While the hotel's restaurant would be closed at that time (opens at 6am), the front-desk person carefully described in detail, what our good food options would be on the route from the hotel to the event at that time of the morning. That was great. The room was your basic room, clean, with comfortable beds, a microwave and fridge, a desk AND a small table with 2 chairs and 2 queen beds. We are both "road warrior" type travelers and executives within our companies. I probably do 50+ hotel nights a year around the world. The room met my needs for comfort, cleanliness and amenities - and my friend (who may travel more than i do) commented that he, too, was surprised at how nice it was. On race day we did our event, and although we had booked a second night (assuming we'd be dead tired from racing) we decided to leave and get home early. We went back to the hotel around 5pm, showered, packed and at 6pm checked out. Without asking, the hotel waived the second night even though we were checking out late, and after using the shower, etc. IN addition they found my iPhone charger in the room the next day, called me and offered to mail it to me. I think the service was fantastic.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Middle of America
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This facility MIGHT have been a nice place to stay... in 1988, but it is tired from top to bottom- literally. The "white house dome" is black with what may be mold or something instead of the bright clear look intended. The lobby is tiny and dingy and the rooms all seem to be inter-connected with pass through doors which allow you to hear everything (and I DO mean EVERYTHING) that goes on in the two rooms on either side of your room. The result- little sleep and we were GLAD to check-out the next morning and move on. It would have been overpriced at HALF the $86 room rate. Enough said.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed at the White House/Ramada twice in July 2013. First, I was on a first floor jacuzzi room (an upgrade to my reservation). The second time I was in a regular room on the second floor.

First, the jacuzzi room. I didn't reserve a jacuzzi room, but I got one as an "upgrade" because they were very full that week. I really would prefer not to have one. It is not just that there are mirrors everywhere in the room, but the rooms on either side of me had jacuzzis, too, and they are LOUD when they are filling up. Wow.

The second floor room was sandwiched between two other rooms and had doors adjoining both. This was not a problem except that I could hear noise from both rooms. One had a loud TV and the other, well, were intimately loud. I have never heard noises like this before at this hotel, so I believe it had to do with the connecting doors not offering as much soundproofing.

Other than that, the Ramada is a good place to stay. The people who work there are honest and friendly. There is a connecting bar and a Country Kitchen restaurant. It is non-smoking and overall a very nice place to stay.

Room Tip: I like staying on the upper floor because I don't like the parking lot noise. Jacuzzi rooms can...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Richland Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Richland Center

Address: 1450 Veterans Drive, Hwy 14 East & Veterans Dr, Richland Center, WI 53581 (Formerly Travelodge)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Richland Center
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Richland Center
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Richland Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Richland Hotel Richland Center
Richland Center Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Richland Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.