“Very good Italian Bistro” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Urbana, Illinois
“Very good Italian Bistro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Amicis is a very good place to eat. Their appetizers are great as are their seafood dishes.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Richfield, Wisconsin
“Yep, it's really good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I've been here a few times, each time it was great! It is a bit pricey, but the food is very good. I took my oldest daughter there on her "first date", and it was the perfect place for it, she loved it and felt spoiled. We'll be back!

Visited April 2012
“Very good, but overpriced.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

Yummy dinner, cute atmosphere, but they could use to offer coupons or something because they are pricy for a tiny Italian resteraunt.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Bend
“Best Wisconsin Fish Fry I've had”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

My wife and I made the short drive to Richfield to visit Amici's for dinner. I hadn't been there since my sister got married a few years ago and had attended the rehearsal dinner in the upstairs room area. When my wife and I arrived, we were greeted to a rather packed dining room and bar (but it was Friday in Wisconsin). The bartender service was extemeley slow, but the drinks were really good once we finally were served. After about a 25 minute wait, we were shown to our table. I ordered the Baked Cod Fish Fry and my wife ordered the Sicilian Cod Fish Fry and we both had a glass of white wine. My Baked Cod was the most moist and delicious Wisconsin Fish Fry that I've ever tasted. The breading was not too much, and the Fish tasted great. My wife's Sicilian Cod was also tasty, but we both agreed, not as tasty as the regular Baked Cod. Overall, a great place for a more intimate dinner. Looking forward to going back.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Consistently good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

We eat at Amici's a few times per year, and the food is consistent. We have tried pasta dishes, steak specials, and pizza. It is a small, quaint place, the atmosphere is great, and the menu has a lot of variety. The service is consistently slow for some reason. We always wait for a table no matter how full the dining room is, and service at the table is typically slow. But always a good, consistent choice for dinner.

Visited March 2012