“THANK YOU BEST WESTERN” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
America IS beautiful
“THANK YOU BEST WESTERN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2010

As a business traveler with 75 nights out per year, I can safely say few Best Westerns are worth a review. Not the case however with the Best in Rice Lake. An absolutely beautiful hotel - update modern conveniences, fast internet, convenient location, and next to one the finest supper clubs in the area Lehman's. My room was well appointed, sporting plenty of room, and a most comfortable bed. Great coffe maker, and a perfect layout for business requirements - nice desk, just perfect. I have stayed at the AmericInn in Rice Lake - written a review about it - total dump.
I will definitely return to the Best Western - no question.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
mason, wi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2010

We had a great experience with the motel. We were kicked out of the Days Inn. And they were able to accomadate and treated us very well. If I have to go to Rice lake again I would stay in Best Western again and again. The owner and front desk helped out with whatever we needed and talked and joked with us. Took the time of day to care about us as a person. Everything was wonderful. Thank You Rice lake Best Western. We will stay with you again when in the area.. The room was great and all other areas in the motel were clean. We had a terrlble experience at Days Inn. And found a place that cares for people as a whole. Thank you very much.

• Stayed January 2010
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2009

I was in Rice Lake for a presentation at Tagalong - BW was spotless, staff was great - rooms lovely and breakfast excellent! Owner at desk upon departure to see how we liked his hotel! Amazing.

Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Mondovi, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2009

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights while on business. The hotel was spotless throughout. Very nice pool, hottub, and exercise areas. The king sized bed in my room was extremely comfortable and I had 5 or 6 large pillows to choose from. Temperature controls and TV worked great. Wonderful hot water pressure in the shower. Very quiet rooms. I can't say enough great things about this place. Very conveniently located just a mile off STH 53 and the Cedar Mall is just across the street for shopping. Also, it is within 1/2 mile to a beautiful scenic walking path, in case you are interested in exercising along the river. Had a small lounge on site, with a yummy continental breakfast each morning. Staff was courteous and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying on business.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Mosinee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2009

An older hotel without an elevator. The staff was very, very nice, but the room was freezing cold even though I had a reservation. The room was adequate, but nothing special. An OK place to stay...don't know if there's anything better in town. Quite a ways off the highway. (Hwy 53)

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Milwaukee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2008

So, I have to stay in Rice Lake, WI. Not exactly the Hotel Mecca. After looking at hotels.com (before I knew about Trip Advisor) I booked a room at this Best Western with some trepidation. I have stayed in other Best Westerns and had terrible experiences.

This is a wondeful hotel! I travel a lot, and have yet to experience the level of hospitality that the staff gave to me. They offered to carry my bags to my room, and threw in a bottle of water. They have a wonderful lounge and you can enjoy a delivered pizza (or have the bartender prepare you a frozen pizza in the pizza oven.) No restaurant, but the exercise room was top notch, the pool and whirlpool and sauna were state of the art. The rooms are clean, spacious with free wireless access.

After a week of travel, the hospitality the staff showed me was above and beyond Highly recommended.

• Liked — The friendliness of the staff
  • Disliked — Polyester bedspreads
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn? Share your experiences!