“Breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Barron, Wisconsin, United States
“Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Their breakfast is quite good. Their skillets are delicious. The veggies are fresh. I love that they have flavored coffee creamers. They have a great selection of jams and jellies. When I was off for a week with Matt we ate there 3 days in a row. And my daughter and I went there for mother's day. My mom says I'm a traitor because my grandmother owns Maxine's Family Restaurant.

Visited May 2013

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Good food, great value, friendly service, pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We lived in Rice Lake at one time before this restaurant existed (it was a country kitchen at that time and not very good) and while visiting in the area decided to try it for dinner. I was surprised from the time we walked in; it is very clean, well lit and attractive decor. The staff was extremely friendly and we had great service. The menu gives a lot of choices and breakfast in served all day. The portions are large and the prices very reasonable. The only negative was the canned peas served with dinner. Everything else was very flavorful and attractively served. Rice Lake has a number of family restaurants but this one stands ahead of the rest.

• Visited June 2013