“Pleasant Stay” 4 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn & Suites Rhinelander to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Rhinelander
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   70 North Stevens Street, Rhinelander, WI 54501   |
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Rhinelander

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Sparks
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

very small rooms. Does not fit 2 adults and 2 children. Nowhere in the bathroom to put a towel down, clothes after you shower on or put your toiletry bag on. Only the floor. YUK!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

EdOrlikowski, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rhinelander, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments on our hotel. I am sorry that the room did not meet your expectations. I sincerely wish you would have mentioned your dissatisfaction with the size of the room while you were staying with us. We do have larger rooms, or may have even had two adjoining rooms that would have better served your purposes for your family. Our staff always goes the extra mile to resolve any issues our guests may have. Unfortunately, in this case, if we were not aware that you were unhappy, we did not have the opportunity to resolve the problem.

I apologize that you were not completely happy with your stay, but I do hope that you will come to stay with us again. If you call the hotel directly, we will definitely ask the right questions regarding your needs to get you into a room where you will have more space for your family to spread out and enjoy themselves. We do thank you for your business and hope that you will give us the chance, next time you are in town, to show you that we have a commitment to 100% guest satisfaction.
Rhinelander
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Have stayed here, and it is very comfortable and clean. Nice bar and restaurant attached. Food is very good . They also have specials for Happy Hour (food and drink). Happy Hour is from 4 to 6. Lots of people come here in September for the Harley Tomahawk ride.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel and restaurant. I am happy that you enjoy our Claridge Restaurant. We have come up with some new dinner specials as well as bar appetizer specials, which have proven to be very popular. We also have some fairly recent additions to our restaurant and bar staff to make our team stronger. We always strive for 100% guest satisfaction, and take great pride in our food, beverage, and service. Thank you for your kind comments.

Thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I spent one night at the America's Best Value Inn when I was in Rhinelander for an event, and had such a bad experience that I did what I've never done before and complained and broke short my reservation. I then went to the Days Inn and mentioned that I was coming to them after a bad experience with ABVI and received star treatment. Mary at the front desk was so kind and attentive, asking me what kind of room I would prefer, what amenities I wanted, and making sure that the room she found for me had never been a smoking room (which was my main problem with ABVI - it reeked), and letting me check in early to get settled. I ate breakfast at the restaurant (not free, sadly) one morning and it was standard breakfast restaurant fare, a little greasy, filling and tasty, served by a very friendly waitstaff. I was staying by myself, and felt very safe and welcome. The room itself was very comfortable, very clean, plenty of space with all the expected amenities. I didn't use the pool facilities but was told by someone else staying there that it was nice. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to let others know about your stay here! We are very fortunate to have a great front desk staff who are very dedicated to our guests. I am happy that Mary set you up with exactly the accommodations that you needed. It is because of employees like her that guests enjoy their stays so much and return time after time to our hotel and restaurant.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again next year!
Eagan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Fantastic room, great location, QUIET, clean and spacious. Nice to see all the updates in the lobby and the other rooms.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay at our hotel! I am very happy to hear that your stay was to your liking. It's always nice to hear from our guests. Also, we are all glad that you are enjoying the improvements we are making. We have done some remodeling in the last few years and will continue to do things to improve guest satisfaction. In the next year this will include changing over to flat screen televisions in all of our guest rooms.

Thank you for your kind comments and we are all happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing your again when you are in the area. Thank you for staying with us!
Menominee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very nice hotel, easy to find in city I had never been it, front desk staff very nice, room was clean and quiet, restaurant food was tasty and staff was friendly!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your stay with us! School of the Arts is always a great weekend at our hotel. We feel lucky to have so many great people who return for the event year after year.

My staff and I are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality. We all strive to meet and exceed guest expectations every day, whether than be in at the front desk, in housekeeping, or in our restaurant and bar. We are here to serve our guests and they are our number 1 priority.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again next July for School of the Arts!

Been to Days Inn & Suites Rhinelander? Share your experiences!