“Loved my stay, made me feel like I was not there on business” 5 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Rhinelander
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Green Bay, WI
“Loved my stay, made me feel like I was not there on business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had a wonderful time at my stay at this Motel, they made me feel like I was at home!
The people there were very friendly and welcomed me and treated me like I was someone special!
Food was very good and the bar was great also!

Room Tip: Rooms are very clean and neatly kept
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
EdOrlikowski, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rhinelander, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our stay with us. We always strive to meet and exceed our guests' expectations. We hope that you will come back and see us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Gurnee, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

It’s always a pleasure to stay at the Days Inn (Claridge). I can always depend on the cleanliness and courtesy of the staff. It’s always an added bonus to have the full dining room and bar. It’s where I stay whenever I’m in town. I hope to be able to enjoy the pool and whirlpool on one of my future visits.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

A colleague and I just spent the night at the Days Inn and Suites in Rhinelander while we attended a two day conference. This is the second time we have stayed at the Days Inn in Rhinelander and we will definitely return when we go back for next year's conference. The rooms are well laid out, very clean, bedding is very comfortable and a microwave and microfridge are included as is a complimentary copy of USA Today. The rate is very reasonable and the location is great; you are one block away from Main Street which has several attractive/interesting shops. We check out the latest offerings at the women's shop, Latitudes and select local beers to take home from the House of Spirits. The local library is also across the street. Finally, there is a restaurant on site which serves a full breakfast and dinner menu and has a separate bar.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn & Suites Rhinelander? Share your experiences!