“Americinn in Rhinelander never lets us down” 5 of 5 stars

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   648 W Kemp St Oneida, Rhinelander, WI 54501   |
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Rhinelander
Wisconsin
“Americinn in Rhinelander never lets us down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2010

My boyfriend and I come to Rhinelander every couple of months to visit his family. We are always welcome to stay at someone's home, but we ALWAYS choose to stay at Americinn. It's always quiet and clean and so comfortable. The people that work there are very nice and helpful. the pool area is great and always clean. There's always a nice selection for breakfast. We just love staying there...we actually feel like we're on a mini vacation when we come!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Green Bay, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2009

I was greeted at this hotel as the "Guest of the Day". This included a room upgrade and a gift package which was a wonderful surprise. The room was very clean, comfortable and had everything I needed. It was also very quiet. I was greeted by the hotel clerk as if I was a celebrity. My experience at this hotel matched and even exceeded the hotel that I stayed at in downtown Chicago two weeks earlier which was a major hotel chain charging three times as much. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling who would like a quiet, comfortable and inexpensive room at a hotel that goes out of its was to treat their guests as special.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2009

My husband and I had to make a quick trip up north to meet with contractors and suppliers on a remodeling project that left our place 'unstayable'. I decided to find a room with a jacuzzi, went to the internet and found the AmericInn in Rhinelander. We were delighted that the actual inn and room was better than the picture showed. The location was convenient and easy to find. the young lady who checked us in was familiar with the area and we recieved accurate directions for our errands and had great conversation about where to eat dinner. Our room was spacious, the heating system kept our room at a very comfortable temperature and the jacuzzi was a perfect touch for our quick get-away. We were fortified with a delightful breakfast that included egg omelet, bacon, waffles and raison toast... does it get any better :-) Thank you for a wonderful winter get-away. I hope we can do it again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2009

We stay at this particular AmericInn because of the easy on/off location to the highway,
the excellent rooms and breakfast menu. The staff is efficient and help to make our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Madison WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2009

I travel quite a bit for work in Northern Wisconsin, and I thought this hotel was especially equipped to cater to business travelers. Extremely friendly and welcoming front desk staff. The internet access was great. The room was very well set up. The whole place was clean. Breakfast had a lot of options--including healthy options which is a concern traveling so much. And more than anything else--I had a great night of sleep!!

I have stayed here many times and they remember that I have been there before and offer certain "perks" since I am a returning traveler. I really enjoy my stay here!!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
milwaukee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

There were over 200 guests at my daughter's wedding in Rhinelander, many of whom stayed at Americinn for the occasion...The hotel is beautiful and clean...the staff went out of their way to make us all feel welcomed... The breakfast was great...I will stay at Americinn again and again. They believe in true Customer Service.

• Stayed September 2009
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

I think Adam was the name of the person who check me in....He was wonderful and very helpful.

Stayed September 2009, traveled solo

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander? Share your experiences!