“Exceptional Hotel & Value!!” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   648 W Kemp St Oneida, Rhinelander, WI 54501   |
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Rhinelander
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Alexandria
“Exceptional Hotel & Value!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

This is the 1st time I have used this hotel but have stayed in others in this area! The Americinn Tops them all! It was clean quiet & comfortable!! What a treat! The staff was so friendly & our entire stay was so comfortable & relaxing which is much appreciated after a long drive!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I have been staying at the AmericInn Rhinelander for business and with my wife for travel the past 5 years. I have not had a bad night yet. The staff has been extremely friendly and accommodating.

Most recently I was in Rhinelander for business and they were able to provide me with everything I needed, breakfast, restaurant recommendations, fitness locations, and even the extra copies I forgot to make.

As I travel for business a lot, I would like to see more hotel rooms with alcove offices desks and chairs, to make typing a little more convenient.

Thanks
Michael

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Holland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

We enjoyed our stay in Rhinelander. The stall was very friendly and eager to make our stay relaxing. We went to Rhinelander on business. We were not sure whether we would need to be there one night or up to maybe five. We were there mid winter and it wasn't busy but still the women at the deck was very understanding. She said it was not a problem and just to let them know if we needed a later check out. The staff was always friendly and good natured. The breakfast was typical of a hotel now - waffles, breads, scrambled eggs, breakfast meat, sweet rolls and juices. We don't like the fast food type foods. They did have hard boiled eggs which was good. The pool area was a little chilly but then it was minus degree weather with wind.
The hot tub was just right!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Canton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I had an excellent stay while I was there in the middle of March 2014. I was there for four nights. The bed was very comfortable. The only problem I had was that the water in the shower got cold too soon; I don't even take long showers. I doubt that this was a problem in other rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

North Fond Du Lac, Wi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Room was very clean! Beds comfortable! Staff friendly! Breakfast was good! Accepted AAA.
AmericInn in Rhinelander was conveniently located near the highway. We would definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Fon Du Lac
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We arrived early and were able to get into our room immediately. The bed was so comfortable, we wrote down the manufacturer so we could get one like it at home. After a day of snowmobiling, the hot tub was perfect!! Breakfast was excellent with many choices and great start to another day on the trails. We WILL return!! Thank you Erin!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Middleton
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I've stayed at this property on several occasions with OK outcome. Last trip was not successful. When I attempted to shower in the morning -- no shower curtain. On checkout, I told the manager, who was shocked and apologized but did not do what she should have...comped me at least partially on the next stay. Nothing. Nada.

Also, very poor job keeping snow cleared in the parking lot. Basically, you are on your own.

Otherwise, property is just OK. Breakfast is blah, but usually is at most budget hotels. When I'm back in the warm weather months, I'll find a cabin on a lake.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
eskinner, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
I would like to sincerely apologize for the missing shower curtain in your room--we had taken some down the day before to wash and apparently that one was not replaced as it should have been. I'm so very sorry that I mis-read the situation and should have been more responsive when we spoke--I was quite surprised that we had made this mistake. I'm very sorry and hope that you will consider giving us another chance to show you our committment to your comfort and satisfaction.

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander? Share your experiences!