“Would stay again” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Rhinelander
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Would stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I would highly recomend staying here if your travels take you to Rhinelander. Very friendly staff and very accomodating for special requests. Clean room and lobby, good breakfast, easy check in and express checkout and very quiet and all for under $100.00 a night!! Great value in my book!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Have stayed here before so when in the area again thought of AmericInn first and was not disappointed. Check-in was a breeze and the clerk was polite, very knowledgeable and efficient! With the express checkout the receipt was under my door in the morning, was when I dropped off the room key cards was checked out in 30 seconds. Pool was clean and although a bit cooler than I liked it was still warmer than many others I've been at. The room was very clean, everything worked and the bed was comfortable. Will stay there again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I firmly believe that a hotel rating is about perspective. If am paying $250 per night for a room then I expect a comparable level of service/amenities. Similarly, if I am paying $90 a night my expectations should go down correspondingly. Fortunately, despite my "rule of thumb", I found my stay at the AmericInn Lodge & Suites to be quite enjoyable. The rooms were tidy and well maintained. The front desk staff were very helpful. I had an issue with the iron in my room (a common issue I've found in my travels) and I was pleased to see a brand new iron in my room the very next morning. The sauna was a nice addition to the typical hot tub and swimming pool setup. I took me a little bit to decipher the process for starting the sauna, but it was a welcome end to a stressful day. All in all, it was a nice stay and will be my first stop when I'm looking for a place to stay in Rhinelander in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hartford, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Enjoyed returning to our hotel after a busy day sightseeing, July 4th activities and visiting friends in the beautiful lake area. We knew we could count on a relaxing, quiet night. The bed was very comfortable and everything was so clean. We enjoyed the breakfast that was provided in the morning. Will definitly tell friends about this great place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
mounds view, minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I am frequently in Rhinelander and will only stay at Americinn.
Staff is friendly, location is easily accessible, quiet rooms, great breakfast.
It's nice to be recognized when you arrive.
Staff recommends restaurants, shops, and area travel information.
They even recommend beauty salons.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The room was very large (we had a regular room) and very clean. The staff at the front desk were pleasant and knowledgable, especially the gal in the afternoon. She answered so many of our questions related to the area and recommended an excellent restaurant.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Kaukauna, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The AmericInn of Rhinelander is the only place I stay when I come to Rhinelander for work. I think the thing I remember the most about this hotel is that over the years I never recall a bad experience. Everyone is always friendly and willing to make sure your stay in Rhinelander is a relaxing one. Most recently, when we mentioned we were thinking of golfing, the management set us up with a 20% off discount at the nearby Northwoods Golf Course. As for the rooms, they are clean and quiet. The hotel is near the edge of town which makes for a quick entry and exit to/from town. Did I mention there is a Culver's adjacent to this hotel? That just add's to the relaxation level I feel when I am at the AmericInn of Rhinelander.

Room Tip: If you need a spacious room, check if the room right above the checkout desk is available. Its the r...