“Horrid” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Racine
“Horrid”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

If I could give zero stars I would. Food was horrible, and what's worse, the customer service .... well, it was nonexistent. Food doesn't always come out right, and when it doesn't, make it right....that did NOT happen here. I'll never go here again.

• Visited January 2013

Wisconsin
“No way!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Bad food, how are they still open? Worst Chinese I have had. Low Mein was no good, along with chicken-broccoli. Never see any people there either. Will not go back here.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Racine, Wisconsin
“Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Great food. Has been around Racine a long time. Fast service. Clean. reasonable.

Visited December 2011
Chicago
“" Think Waterboarding is cruel and unusual? Eat here.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

After several pleasant Pizza and Italian resturant experiences in the Racine area, I decided to give Chinese a try. My girl who grew up in Racine said this place used to be good but she had not eaten there in several years. I don't mind a well-worn "earthy" joint but this place could be used to film a powerwashing commercial. We ordered the Dumplings (pot sickers), they were edible but the meat in them tasted "old", and the sauce was watered down soy sauce. The mu shu pork would drive any self-respecting Chinese family to White Castle. I was a bad pork chop suey soaked in soy sauce with pancakes but no plum sauce. I asked for plum sauce and got some. My girl got sick from the pork and it wasn't from MSG. She had the sweet and sour chicken which was all sweet and no sour. I will say the tea was good.

• Visited April 2012
“The food made me sick”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011 via mobile

The first thing you notice when you go into this restaurant is that it is really dirty. They have a broken mouldy water fountain in the middle and the table was sticky and smelled off. I decided to stay regardless just to see how the food measured up. I ordered the orange chicken since it is a favorite of mine. When it came out out was this pile of orange goop with fried rice and a giant
eggroll. When I tried the chicken it was bland and smothered in a flavorless orange colored pudding-like muck. It was horrible! The eggroll was not too bad and I was able to stomach a few bites of the fried rice which was crusty like it had been made earlier and had been sitting under a heat lamp for hours.
I left refusing to take home any leftovers. The whole rest of the day my stomach felt slightly nauteous and I felt like I'd come down with something.
I will never again visit this restaurant and would not reccomend it to anyone.
Save yourself the trouble and go to main moon instead.