“Spacious rooms, great stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of East Park Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Racine
East Park Inn
You added East Park Inn to your Saves list
116 10th St, (Corner Main and 10th Streets), Racine, WI 53403   |
Ranked #4 of 4 Racine B&B and Inns
battle creek, MI
“Spacious rooms, great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2009

I had a lovely stay at this inn. The room was huge, the bed comfortable, and I had a jacuzzi tub in my large, private bath.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Families
Stoughton, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

I booked a 3 night stay for September, and a 50% deposit was taken on my credit card (expected)
A few weeks ago, our plans changed and I needed to change our 3 day stay to 2 days. I called and left a voicemail. Twice. Heard nothing back. Sent an email. Then another. And another. Nothing back. Finally called her one week ago and woke her up. Told her I had been trying to reach her and was told that she was out of town for her son's graduation. I expressed that is wasn't a very smart way to run a business if your clients cannot reach you. She said I had every right to change my reservation and when she got up and got her computer going she would change my reservation. I told her I was not comfortable staying at her place due to the lack of professionalism and I wished to cancel. She said she would email or call me later.
I followed up with an email stating I wanted to CANCEL. I got an email back 7 hours later saying she changed my request to 2 nights. I followed up stating I wanted to CANCEL and get my deposit back. Four emails later, nothing. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
Pass this along to anyone you know.

Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
slc, ut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2009

Our stay was horrible. When we got our breakfast after waiting 2 hours for it, not only was it stone cold, there was a hair in it. Awful service, their 13yr old helped us and there were some kids running around banging on doors. Talk about child labor. Aren't there laws? Don't stay here for the life of you!!!!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2009

We booked our reservation with Innkeeper Laurie and never saw her our entire two night stay. Instead, her 13 yo daughter was left to check in guests and cook breakfast. We did not get the suite we had reserved and when asked why were lied to about why it was unavailable. The whole experience seemed unprofessional and weird. We have stayed in many nicer B&B's for less money and much more accomodating hosts. Wish we had chosen a Holiday Inn this time.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
America
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2009

During our stay at the East Park Inn over the 4th of July weekend, we were offered the best of everything. Awaking to the sound of a distant buoy on the lake, we watched the sunrise over the water and then walked across the park to the historical statue of Mr. & Mrs. Lincoln,…before breakfast. We were in a quandary that evening however, whether to dream of long ago promenades, from the swing on their wide porch or remained ensconced at the fire-pit,…nevertheless, as I might wax poetically over the stay, let me say the major difference between the East Park Inn and other comfortably appointed B&B’s was the well informed and friendly staff. That certainly is not the case elsewhere, and it is especially not the norm to find staff genuinely appreciative over your choice when it comes to large hotels. This all shines through – and it gives one more than just a sense of value, but of well-being. Thanks guys!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Antioch, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2008

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at this beautiful bed and breakfast at Racine, Wisconsin. Just off Lake Michigan, it is a large, 3 story, 100 year old house with lots of history. My wife and I stayed in the Grand Suite on the 3rd floor which consisted of a large living room, bedroom (beautiful king size bed) and bathroom with a whirlpool and shower. It was reasonably priced at $249 per night and smaller rooms are available at lesser prices. Laurie Novak-Simmons, the General Manager, was a wonderful hostess. My wife is very interested in old houses and Laurie spent time to give us the history of the house and provided us with a great tour. The morning breakfast was delicicious. In addition to overnights, Laurie is able to accomodate Weddings and other special events. We had stayed at another B&B managed by Laurie many years ago (we were married there) and the experience was also wonderful.

• Liked — The house and the service
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to East Park Inn? Share your experiences!