“A Cozy night at the Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Arbor Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prescott
The Arbor Inn
You added The Arbor Inn to your Saves list
434 N Court St, Prescott, WI 54021   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Prescott B&B and Inns
Wyoming, MN
“A Cozy night at the Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

They do everything right at this COZY INN...our 3rd stay here was just as wonderful as our first! We have become repeat visitors. I don't know what is best; the owners who have become friends, the hot tub under the stars/snow flakes, the awesome food, the comfy bed, the wine or the cozy feeling I get just walking into the place. We have only stayed here in the winter but we are looking forward to riding the Harley there this summer and enjoying some fun around the firepit. Thanks to John and Deb for making this INN one of our favorite destinations. See you again and again <3

Room Tip: We love the Silhoutte room with the private patio and Hot tub. My second favorite would be the Long...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

We had a wonderful stay at the Inn. This is one of our favorite B&Bs we have ever stayed at.

The owners take very good care of their guests. Our suite had the hot tub on a private porch ... very relaxing.

The breakfast was amazing!

Would highly recommend a stay at the Inn.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

This was our 2 visit to the Inn and it was as wonderful as the first stay. The owners John and Deb make you feel welcome and always take special care of you! The Inn is well maintained and the rooms are excellent. The Inn has a cozy feel to it. The breakfast is out of this world and never the same thing twice. You stay isn't complete without a visit from Munch and Spaz the Inns mascots they are adorable.

Room Tip: Every room is different.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
colowinocpl, Owner at The Arbor Inn, responded to this review, November 20, 2011
Thank you guys. We loved having you and look forward to next time.
Minneapolis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

I had a reservation for the weekend of 10/21-10/23. Plans changed so I e-mailed a request to cancel on Wed 09/14 and I was charged 30.00 for a Processing Fee.
I aksed if that could be waived and No it could not be. I dont feel that was right and will not rebook to go there. I feel ripped off

Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
PLYMOUTH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

While one of the hosts could have opened his mouth and inserted a foot a time or two, this was one of the coziest bed and breakfasts we have ever stayed in. The room on the ground floor has direct access to its own hot tub, so there really was nothing to complain about at all. There were plenty of little nooks and crannies to hide away in and read a book or play cribbage, and breakfast was brought right out onto our little patio. Overall a very nice place, and I would recommend it.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

My husband and I had a lovely overnight at this B&B, I was so happy they accomodate a gluten free diet.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
katyb1980
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

We stayed in the Longworth Room and found our whole trip to be relaxing. From the minute you walk into the inn, you feel a sense of calm...there is soothing music playing, a scented candle burning, and a fireplace to sit by. Our room was large with a huge whirlpool tub...there is also a nice deck right off the room where we heard birds chirping in the morning. Our hosts were very welcoming and breakfast was delicious! I also had a massage there that was well worth the money. I had some difficulty sleeping, only because there are lights on the deck that dimly shine through the window at night...I need the room to be very dark to sleep...next time I'll bring a cover for my eyes and I'll be all set.

I would recommend this place to anyone! We left feeling rejuvenated and relaxed.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to The Arbor Inn? Share your experiences!