“Average....” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Midwest
“Average....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

We went to this restaurant because it was close to AmericInn and we could just walk 1/2 block to get there......food was ok......average..........we were seated in the room next to the bar where you couldn't see much.......everything is blocked off as far as view goes.....when you walk in, you can't see the bar. It is tucked away at the back. And if you are seated in the next room for dining, you don't feel apart of everything else.....

• Visited March 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Iowa City, IA
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

We had the Friday fish fry and it was a good meal for the value.

Los Angeles, California
“Good Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

I had a surf 'n turf steak and shrimp dinner and it was very good. Service was also attentive. No minuses, only plusses, above average but not outstanding. You can easily walk to it from the AmericInn.

madison wi
“Great selection of beer and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2009

I was hungry for some pasta. They had a good tequilla chicken pasta on the menu and a great selection of beer to wash it down with. The portion sizes were large, more than I could eat but very good.

Minneapolis
“Highly recommended!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2009

My fiance' and I ate at Fort Mulligan's about 8 o'clock on a Friday night. There was no waiting to be seated. I had the pork tenderloin sandwich and my fiance' had the All-you-can eat cod fish fry. My sandwich was only $5.99 and came with waffle fries. The fish fry was $10.99 and was one of the best fish fries I've ever seen. It had large sized pieces of fish with just a nice crunchy coating, many places you mainly get batter and a little bit of fish. I had to try some of my fiance's fish and it was excellent! The re-orders came out quickly with a decent amount of fish with each order. I strongly recommend visiting Fort Mulligan's Grillpub, especially on a Friday for the fish fry.

• 5 of 5 stars Food