“A M A Z I N G !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Chicago, Illinois
“A M A Z I N G !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Hands down the best chinese outside of china town! It was a great dine in experience staff SOOOOOO nice, and the place is authentic and mmuch better than other chinese places I.ve been to.

I have had chinese everywhere. By far the service, portions, flavors, and prices are
A MA Z I N G!!!! If you are in Portage don't eat anywhere else! I cant say enough good things about this place, for sure a Happy Accident we stopped in while passing through! We had the Happy Family and Tso's Chicken.

I feel bad though this place was super clean many people were in and out for take out and never tipped the most amazing and friendly waiter. I felt bad so we left a hefty tip, this guy has to eat too...jeez, I hate when people dont leave a little something even if it is just take out :(

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Very low cost, high volume place. If you order before 2:30 pm, you get the lunch price, even off the dinner menu, hey lunch portions,, I order fragrant shrimp, hot sour soup, egg roll, comes with fried rice..... $5.50. The place isn't much to look at. They just got new carpet so it looks better. Great deal!! Closed Sundays

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“fast and good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

fast service, hot chinese food. perfect for takeout too. daytime lunches, full meal for 5$ includes soup and eggroll with your main dish. Very filling.

Visited March 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Not what it used to be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten here & also carried out many times. They must have new owners because the last time we went the food was awful. Our waiter did a food job although. We are sad that we will never return because it used to be good.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Good Asain Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

Food is good, atmospher not much. Best to carry out.

Visited November 2011