“Great service and great food.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
“Great service and great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I came in with my family and they were able to seat all 13 of us in a private party room. The menu was full of variety and the service was attentive and helpful. The restraunt was full of culture and had a family atmosphere. I very much enjoyed my experience here and i will definitely be back next time im in the area.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Evanston, Illinois
“A little bit of everything”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I've never seen a greek-mexican-american restaurant that also has Friday fish fry! Everything we had was good, service was good, and portions were large.

Visited August 2013
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Get the enchiladas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great value. I go here frequently. Very diverse menu. Food is average to excellent. Anything Mexican is great. Greek is very good. Enchiladas are the best! Burritos are a close second. Dining in the cozy bar is the most lively and fun.

Visited July 2013
“Generally good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Certainly this is an inventive and interesting place. The Mexican food is fresh, and the ceviche I had was quite good. My Greek salad was okay. My wife's tostadas weren't as good however. She was less pleased than I was.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Neat place to eat in Port Washington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This restaurant was found by using the Yelp App on the smartphone during our last visit to Port Washington. We were driving from West Bend, so it is just a 20-25 drive there. The restaurant is located on the main street, and so it is easy to spot it. The menu was quite extensive, and very reasonably priced. They brought out hot nachos and a delicious salsa for us. Portions were very good sized, and the food was yummy! Will definitely go there again if I am in P.W again...

• Visited July 2013