I ride my bicycle to Door County most summers and Port Washington is one of my normal stops.
The Country Inn & Suites franchise is always a quality product in my experience and the Port Washington establishment is on par with some of their best offerings.
Front desk was quick and efficient. The room was spotless and fresh. The cookies are always appreciated. The bed was very comfortable with quality linens and plenty of pillows.
Nice flat panla TV with loads of channels.
The only glitch was small. I had trouble connecting to the WiFi, called the front desk for the password and was told that no password is needed. After trying to connect some more I called again. This time I was told that the password was "welcome". This worked fine. I'm not sure why this particular piece of information is not widely known by all employees.
Anyway...I was up early (5 am) the next morning to begin my ride. Breakfast was not supposed to be open until 6 but the young man setting things up welcomed me in and made sure I had what I needed. This was not expected but breatly appreciated.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Carlson, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Port Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Port Washington
- Country Inn & Suites Port Washington Hotel Port Washington
- Country Inn Port Washington
- Port Washington Country Inn